Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy, Busy Baby!!!



Here she is my BUSY, BUSY baby. She is now 10 months old and walking/running everywhere and into everything! I feel like I go in circles cleaning up after her. Her favorite thing to do is to find any cupboard she can reach and empty it all out! If I turn my back for a second when the gate to the stairs is down, she is halfway to the top with a huge smile on her face. She keeps us on our toes and very busy, but we love it! She has quite the little personality coming through, and occasionally we can get her in a laughing mood when she giggles at everything. A few Sundays ago we were in Lyman. During sacrament meeting, Carter and Jilly kept dropping this flower and she thought it was so funny! She was laughing out loud, and everyone kept turning around to see what was so funny. We eventually had to take it from them because she was causing too much of a scene. She thinks her dad is so funny and runs to him whenever he comes home. She is finally sleeping through the night and napping about 3-4 times a day. She is so fun to have around, keeping me company all day, even if it does mean cleaning all day!

4 comments:

allison said...

dang she is so cute! I need to see her again!

Kim said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! It seems like last week when I stopped in to see you and met her for the first time!
Have Fun! Hope to see you around the holidays!

Josh and Alayna said...

Oh how time flies, 10 months, mine is 5 months. Pretty soon the months will turn into years...ahh! Anyway she is darling and discovering lots of new things.

Danielle Selander said...

I miss you guys! She is so adorable! I see you have decorated for Christmas? Little martha stewart! :)