Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hair Fiasco!!!

Talk about a bad hair day!!! So, I decided to cut all of my hair off. Actually, I had decided to go just right to my shoulders. Three hair cuts later, this is the result! I absolutely loved the front of it after the first cut. It was just what I wanted. But, when I went to do it the next day, I realized there was a huge hole in the back. I then went to get just the back fixed and ended up with picture number three. I hated it! I felt like a little girl. So, once again, I went back to the salon and got it fixed!!! Now, let me tell you, all of these cuts were done by a different person. THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!! I was so sad when I got home last night! Jesse hadn't seen me because I was in Pocatello, so he was just hearing it all through the phone. I will say, to my relief, he did end up liking it. I am not so sure I do and was quite distraut as I fell asleep last night. But, after a terrible night's sleep, I think maybe it is doable. After all, it is just hair, and it will grow back!

11 comments:

Stefany said...

Em I love the final cut!!! (the second not so much) I think it is super cute!! I like it flipped out. Anyway, I hope you end up liking it, because I do!

Barker Family said...

I think it looks really cute on you. I always hate my hair the first few weeks after I get cut. Hope you end up liking it because I think its really cute.

The Shields Family said...

I really like the final result! I would love to cut my hair off but I love being able to put it in a pony tail anytime!

Josh and Alayna said...

Oh I think it turned out really cute. That is always a nerve racking process. I want to cut mine off, but have been too nervous. But yours looks good so maybe I will!

Michelle said...

It looks good! Your hair grows so fast anyways you know your hair will be down to you back before you know it. You look cute with it short though.

Holly said...

Em, seriously you look so cute with any length of hair! Why were you so nervous? You are a doll.

Kim said...

I can't believe how much like you mother you look in the second hair cut. I do love the final product! I have always thought you have the most beautiful hair and think you look fabulous either way-long or short!
I love it!

Danielle Selander said...

whatever! You look so cute! That is how short your hair was when I first met you!!! and now mine is the same as when you first met me!! haha. you look great!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Hey Emily, I saw a girl in the temple last week who looked like you, in fact I thought it was you so I asked her but....You know the rest. Anyway it got me thinking about you and then I stalked your blog from Ansley's. You have a cute family and it looks like things are going well. Sorry to interupt. Robyn (Ansley's Mom)

Snidbits said...

Your hair is way cute...it's exactly the opposite of myself. I'm growing mine out right now. Enjoy the convenience for me!
Sherilyn

The Chambers Family said...

Emily, I really like it. I am with you. I like the first one (I can't see the back) and I like the last one. Don't worry, you look great. I know it takes getting used to though!