Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Jesse and I just celebrated our 2nd Anniversary. My mom took Anya and we went down to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. We stayed in the room King Arthur's Castle. We got a great deal on the room and had a nice evening. We were supposed to just stay one night in Logan, but we got snowed in and had to stay another. Lucky for us, my brother and his wife live there so we just stayed at their house the second night. Thanks Mark and Mckenna! It was nice to get away and just spend time by ourselves! However, I was missing my Anya and it was nice to get home to her when the snow stopped. Thanks for watching her mom!

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Those rooms are so fun. They do not have anything like that here.

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary Em! Hope you had a great one. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Josh and Alayna said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a blast in King Aurthurs room! Isn't that a fun place to stay? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope Anya is feeling better.

Danielle Selander said...

Happy Anniversary Love Bugs! :)