Monday, September 15, 2008

This & That!!!

Nothing very exciting has been happening at the Willie household as of late. But of course, we did have some cute pictures to post. Anya loves to be outside, so we decided it would be fun to go Geo-Caching. There were several within walking distant from our home, so we took the stroller and had a great time. I went to Lyman last week to pick up a freezer that we had bought, and Anya had a good time playing with Carter and Jill. Everytime Carter got on his Smart-Cycle, she would crawl right over to him and pull herself up. He thought it was so funny! He also thought it was funny to put these glasses on her and begged me to take a picture. I am glad I did because I think it is so cute. The last two are of her new coat! I love it! It is a little big, but I wanted it that way so it would last longer. She is now 7 1/2 months, so I figured 6-9 months wouldn't be too big. However, after noticing that the shirt she has on today is only 0-3 months, I guess I should have known. I think it will do the job, though. When I was putting it on her for the picture she was screaming. But, as soon as I she saw the camera she stopped and started smiling. I guess I have trained her well! Oh, and check out those cute boots! My Aunt Tia gave them to her when she was born. They, too, are too big, but they will do the trick for now.

12 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

cuteness. let me know if you want help with your banner.

Holly said...

She is so dang cute. I love the pictures of her in her glasses. And that coat is so dang cute. See you soon.

allison said...

oh so cute! Sorry I missed your call today, Rocky and I are trying to figure out if we could both make it home that weekend, and I think we can so I'll call you tomorrow! I'm excited!

The Shields Family said...

Love the pictures!! Thanks for the congrats.

Danielle Selander said...

you dress her so cute! I love the coat, its adorable!

Shannon & Ryan said...

Hey Em,
Thanks so much for your comment; I'm glad you broke down first, because I've been doing the same thing and frankly, am glad to have it out in the open :). You are on my link list, too, now. Anya is so beautiful-just like her mama. Glad we can keep in touch this way.
Talk soon,
Shannon

Anne said...

Em, she is the happiest baby I've ever seen! I love her smile. Adorable.

Kim said...

How cute is she? I can't believe how big she is!

Kim said...

Can i make you a cute halloween layout? Let me know if you want me to.

Kim said...

so, it's not halloween. But today is the first day of fall so I thought this would do? Let me know what you think!
Luv ya!

Stefany said...

I love the new layout! Kim did a great job.. Oh and thanks bunches on the swiffer wet jet advice. I used it today and love love loved it! Oh, and is the fabric store in Lyman open on Saturdays?? Wal-Marts selection of fabric stinks! Anyway I will see you soon my dear!

Snidbits said...

You guys always have cute pictures of your baby. And I still can't believe how big she is. Tell Jesse "botillitas de amor".
Sherilyn