Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Growing Up!!!




Ok, so Anya is growing up way too fast! She can crawl everywhere now and is into everything. She can find every cord and uncovered outlet in this house. I try to have them all hidden or plugged, but somehow she manages to find the very few that I have missed. She loves to play with vents and can find them anywhere, including in sacrament meeting on the back wall. She can pull herself up on anything. It amazes me that she can pull herself up on a bare wall. She can stand all by herself without holding on to anything and has learned how to brace her fall. Here is the kicker, though...she took her first step the other day!!! She is only 7 months old! I want her to stay a baby for just a little longer!! I think in the video you see it all: crawling, pulling up, standing, and even trying to step (except her foot gets stuck in the rail. Oops!) You can even hear her laughing at Jesse when he is playing "peek-a-boo." She has the cutest laugh. Sometimes she forgets that she can laugh so she just opens her mouth like she is laughing. It is so funny! Oh yeah, she also about knocks herself out and we just laugh. It was pretty funny, though! She was tough, though. She usually isn't so tough. Anyway, she is just a little "Busy-Body" and likes to be doing something (or should I say, into something) all the time. I wonder where she gets that from? Hum?!

5 comments:

Stefany said...

Oh my word!! She is getting so big! I cant believe she is already trying to walk. She gets around so well. Pretty soon you'll be chasing her all over the place!

McKenna's page said...

She is so cute, getting bigger even since we saw her last. It does go so fast, enjoy it.

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

She is so cute!! It gets me excited for when I'll finally have one!!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

Haha no, no hint haha. I'm not pregnant, but some days I do wish I had a cute little baby like yours. After I graduate is the plan for us...so soon hopefully :)

Danielle Selander said...

Oh my gosh! How is it possible that she gets more and more darling everytime?! She is so cute, I can't believe she can almost walk!