Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anya's New Bike!!!

Anya's first bike!!! I am not sure who was more excited about it, me or her. Because she is so eager to learn to walk, I got this to help her out. It is dang cute. She can ride it or push it. It plays music when you push it's nose. We took her on a little ride around the lawn and she loved it. I know you are probably thinking "Oh, my heck Emily, do you think you have enough pictures of this event?" And to that I say, this isn't even half of them, not to mention the four videos of it. Come on, it's her first bike! I was a little excited!!! Anyway, I thought these pictures were so cute, so of course, I had to share them!

5 comments:

Snidbits said...

I can't believe how big anya is getting. We'll have to stop by on our way home sometime when we're going through cokeville (who ever knows when that'll be-probably the end of spring semester). The only reason I've ever stopped there is to ski and get a Coke to finish the trip home. That's why they call it Cokeville ya know.
Sherilyn

Danielle Selander said...

Okay. Again. Darling! That is so cute! She is going to be walking so soon! Love it! And BRAVO to all the picures! we need to document these things :)

The Shields Family said...

Oh my heck Emily!! You are so funny!! I think I was thinking about that when my husbands feet stunk!! Your little girl is getting so big!!

Michelle said...

Anya's bike is so cute! I can't believe how much Anya looks like you! She is a doll!

Josh and Alayna said...

What a cute first bike. Pretty soon she will be running all around. I hope Cokeville is going good for you guys. I am soo embarrassed about the whole Evanston incident, (I wonder how many other people saw me in that state?!)