Sunday, March 2, 2008

Anya's Blessing










Anya was blessed on March 2, 2008 by her dad Jesse. She looked so pretty in her little dress. It used to be her Grandma Huntsman's and then her mom's. Lots of family came to support us. Her Great Grandma Willie and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Millward came to meet her for the first time. She also met her Uncle Mark and Uncle Jason, her Aunt Mckenna, and her cousin Henley. Unfourtunately, the roads were bad, so Uncle Matt and Aunt Stef didn't make it. It was a wonderful blessing! This is definitley a day we will remember forever!

6 comments:

allison said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I love the picture with all the Huntsman studs and cute little Anya! And Em, I can't believe how long your hair is! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Holly said...

It was so good to see you and your sweet little girl yesterday!

Stefany said...

Wow Anya looks so cute in her little dress. It sounds like you had a ball. Sorry we couldn't make it, but we look forward to meeting her in 3 weeks!

Emily said...

Hi Emily, its Emily Isom. Your babe is absolutely beautiful. Good work. Just think, not too long ago I was babysitting you, and now your a Mom.

I'm curious do you pronounce her name O-nya or A-nya? Thanks for letting me snoop.

Kim said...

How does time change us all. First of all, you look AMAZING!! I looked at this post and had to look at it a couple of times to really digest who everyone was. David and Rich are no longer little boys. I didn't even recognize Anne and if it weren't for the man sitting next to her, I wouldn't have known that that was your Grandma!! Your mom still looks the same, and I absolutely LOVE her hair!
Your family has always been close to my thoughts....it's hard not to be influenced by such wonderful people that I was fortunate to spend so much time around during our younger years!!
Love you guys!

Holly said...

Em,
I hope Anya gets over her RSV soon! Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Love ya.