Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Attempt at Family Pictures!



So here is our attempt at family pictures. This was Anya's very first time outside. As you can see, she is not so fond of the sun. She wouldn't open her eyes for most of them. Of course, as soon as we got back in the car, she started smiling. So we jumped out to see if we could get one with her eyes open and smiling. But, sure enough, as soon as we got out, those little eyes shut, and that was the end of that thought. I guess we will just have to send them to our "Picture Editor," Mark, to see what he can do.

5 comments:

allison said...

You look beautiful, my dear. You just have a motherly glow about you. And Anya is adorable, I would love to meet her in person someday. Speaking of that, didn't you say you were coming here to Laramie sometime this month? I hope you let me know, I would love to see you!

Michelle said...

Em I just love you pictures! Anya is such an angel! How is she feeling? I hope she is doing much better now!

Kim said...

You guys look so cute and happy! It's good to see you out and about, and without all the tubes and wires!
I hope all went well in the job hunt the other day-keep me posted!

Holly said...

You guys are such a cute little fam!

Danielle Selander said...

Your hair is so long and you look gorgeous and your family is just beautiful! i love you!