Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Month Old Already!



Anya loves her baths! She just lays there and is so calm in the water. Yep, she is definitely half Huntsman. She didn't even cry when Jilly helped and splashed water all ove her face. She never cries. However, I can gurantee one good scream a day, when she has to get out.


All dressed up and no place to go! Because RSV has been so bad in Evanston this year we haven't taken her out in public at all. However, that doesn't stop me from playing "Dress-Up" and having a little Photo-Shoot!


7 comments:

Holly said...

RSV has been bad here and Brixton got it! He actually didn't even act sick though, he didn't even get an ear infection or fever with it just a bad bad cough. But that was a while ago and he is soo much better.
She is so darling, I promise we will come visit soon:)
P.S. How is Richie? Any Better?

allison said...

Thanks Em. Crazy how fast Holly and I checked up on your blog, huh? I'll admit I'm obsessed, especially when it comes to seeing pictures of babies! Anya is adorable, she still looks way tiny, has she grown a lot?

allison said...

Ummm...I was just looking at Mark and McKenna's page, and I didn't know Brad got married, that's awesome! Tell him congrats for me!

Kim said...

I can't believe it's already been a month! I am coming up to Wyoming over my Spring Break. My dad and I are going mobiling on the 12th...but I will be there the 13th and 14th. We should get together for lunch!
Let me know!

Anne said...

Thanks for the update Em. Pictures once a month just doesn't cut it when you have a newborn. :) She is so cute. I love how she holds her lips so tight in some of the pics.

Stefany said...

She is so adorable... we can't wait to see her this weekend. Be excited!

Kim said...

check your email...there is a new look waiting for you! It's bright and springy!