Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged!

Ok Skip let's see if I can really think of six things! But I don't six people who haven't already been tagged so I am just going to do myself ok? I'm new at this give me a break!


The Rules:Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!


1. Every morning when I wake up I pull up my shirt and look at me little pregnant tummy to see if maybe today I look like I might be pregnant. You know what finally this week I kind of actually do after almost 7 months!

2. I HATE! HATE! HATE! to do the dishes! I love to cook so this is a bad thing! I have just discoverd paper plates! Wonderful!!! But, I fill up my sink every morning with hot soapy water and put my dirty dishes throughout the day it so it will be easy just to wipe them clean when I roll around to it, but by the time I actually get around to it the water is cold and that brings me to number 3!

3. I hate putting my hands in cold dirty water and I always make Jesse pull the plug in my sink so I don't gag! How pathetic is that!

4. I have a quilt obsession! If I start a quilt I will honestly finish it in 3 days no matter how big or small just because I get so addicted to it! I spend hours and hours just cutting and sewing and clipping and laying it out on the floor so I can see my progress with each row!

5. I am addicted to my little brother Carter and sister Jillian! Every time I go home I bring a present for them. I talked to them on the phone almost every day! When I go home they always want to sleep with me and so sometimes I let them even though I think Jesse thinks that it is a little weird! Look at the pictures of them how could you not be addicted seriously!

6. I love to look out the window! Any window! I could sit and stare out the window looking at nothing and really everything in sight and be content for hours! I just love watching things happen in the world around me! I'm not a stalker I promise Skip! But I do see you every now and then while I am staring out my window.

4 comments:

allison said...

Thanks for playing, Em! I knew you could do it. I hear ya on that cold dirty water feeling though, that is pretty nasty. Those pics of Carter and Jillian are SO cute! I understand your obsession!

allison said...

Wait wait wait. I just left a comment on Holly's blog and noticed your comment. Anya huh? I love it, absolutely love it! It's so beautiful, simple, elegant, original, classy and tasteful. Yes, I love it! If only I were pregnant, and with a girl too, then I would steal it! Just kidding.

Holly said...

I remember looking at my belly... Oh how weird to think I was pregnant just a few months ago!
Skip and I were thinking of throwing you a baby shower in January. Would that work?

Josh and Alayna said...

Oh my goodness, Jillian is so big, and so cute! I remember going over to your house and seeing her in her crib so little. Carter is so cute too. I bet you can't wait that is so exciting.