Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Honeymoon








So this was our on our Honeymoon in Texas. We picked Texas because that is where we were having Christmas. I have to admit I wasn't very happy at first when I found out Jesse's brother Matt and his wife Stefany would be flying down with us and staying in the same hotel as us (so Matt could get in a few golf games with his uncles before Christmas). But it turned out to be great and it was only a little weird meeting them at the airport the morning after we were married! Despite it all it was a wonderful time. His uncles had rented a limo for us and sent us to a really nice Brazilian resturaunt and then our limo driver took us all around Houston to look at the Christmas lights. We also went down to the beach in Galvaston. Even though it was too cold to get in it was fun to just go and hang out on the beach. We hung out (just the two of us) for the next couple of days doing random things in Katy brfore it all ended and it was time to do Christmas stuff with the family. I have to admit I had a little break down on Christmas eve. It was so different being in a hotel with out my family for the first time ever! However I was able to pull it together and enjoy a wonderful Christmas with my new family!

No comments: