Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!










We did get into the Halloween spirit! We went to the corn maze in Ft. Collins, made sugar cookies, and we carved pumpkins (against Jesse's will). He was sick and he still was a good sport and look at the result: His "Gremlin-Troll-Goblin" Pumpkin! Good job Jess!!!! I got to clean it out (my favorite part), and he did all of the rest. Matt and Stef joined in our fun (also against Matt's will). His result: His "Pirates of the Caribbean" ship. The boys carved and the girls made cookies for their reward for being good sports! I love holidays, and I love that everyone else finally got into the sprit with me!



3 comments:

allison said...

Man, you guys outdid our little pumpkin by far! I am so impressed! Looks fun. I've always wanted to go to a corn maze but never have, was it fun?

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute pumpkins! It looks like you had some Halloween fun!

Kim said...

Hey Em, It's Kim Manor.....You know, Hutchinson! Long time huh? I'm new to this blogging thing and am finding it pretty benefitial. It's a great way to keep in touch with people that you have lost contact with. It's good to see you are doing good-and from what I hear (from your mom to mine) Life for the willies is GREAT!! I'm happy for you and your pregnancy and can't wait to see your little one. I hope that this finds you well and look forward to hearing from you.
kkmanor.blogspot.com Look me up-it's kind of boring now, but I hope to improve as time goes on!
Luv-Kim