Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Camping






So this was our first camping trip together! It was so fun! Right Jess??? We were in Roosevelt National Park. The Bad Lands in North Dokota. Anyways Jess isn't much of a camper I found out after a long night squeezed in our two-man (really should be called a one-man) tent, wondering what kept roaming around our tent and hitting it. I have to admit I was a little freaked out but Jess was there to protect me so I figured I was okay. But little did I know what was to come! Jess was freaked out himself and gets up and says that he is not taking another second of this and he is going to sleep in the car. I just had to laugh because he was really being serious. Well I finally convinced him to stay in the tent with me after I made a promise (with my fingers crossed behind my back) that I would never ever make him go camping with me again! It turned out to be quite the adventure to say the least. We later found out that it was wild horses running through our camp making all of that noise and we were the ones dumb enough to put our tent under a pine tree and have pine cones fall on us all night long. It was fun and I can't wait to battle it out to get him to go with me again!!

3 comments:

allison said...

Emily, you did it! I found your link to your blog on HOlly's blog, so I had to check it out. It is so fun, right? How does Jesse feel about it? Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Anne said...

Emma! Hello! It's so good to hear from you. I was actually going through some old high school stuff and found a letter that you had written to me for graduation. It was so sweet of you. And lo and behold, you email me today and say you have a blog! How exciting. I am so addicted to these things. I can't wait to see your next post! Hope life is going good. Talk to you soon.

Josh and Alayna said...

Emily! How are you. Those pictures are the first time I have seen you and jesse together, you are such a cute little couple! I hope things are going well for you guys and I hope we can see you in laramie sometime. I added you to my friends list, I hope thats okay! I have so many exclamation points! I love your camping pics and that story is so funny.