Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Summer Part 2!!!




























Before we left for Montana we went to Malad to visit the cemetery for Memorial Day. (We didn’t actually make it that day because of my parent house flooding and us helping with the cleanup.) Anyway, the kids had fun arranging the flowers and taking pictures. Anya was sure that ever grave needed flowers and would take some off of those who had several and then place them on ones that didn’t have any. How sweet! We then stopped and visited Tim and Julie for awhile. Hugh loved the ranch! He couldn’t get enough of the baby colt. I wish I would have had my camera. Then we headed to Montana. The kids and I love it there! I always have such a great time just hanging out with family that we only see once a year. As soon as Hugh got out of the car he ran to Wendell saying “Papa, Papa”. We love Great Grandpa Wendell! While we were there we had our traditional 4th celebration with enough fireworks that would last most people ten years. The kids really like the show. Anya fell asleep right at the finale. They also have a splash park there that the kids loved. I stupidly thought I needed to keep my swimming certification so we left Jess to go to Lyman so I could teach a class. We should have just stayed in Montana. It is really hard breaking up our family for a month! However, while we were there Anya got to do swimming lessons. She definitely got the Huntsman (or should I say Millward) swimming gene. She loved it and did a great job. We also got to go to the 24th festivities. Hugh loved the parade! August is going to be just busy with reunions and school starting.


No comments: