Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bear Lake!!!















After Jess came home things did not slow down one bit. I turned right back around and headed to the mountains for my Huntsman family extended reunion. It was fun to spend time with some of my cousins and for our kids to get to know each other. We came home for a few days and then we all took off again to Bear Lake for my immediate family reunion. Well, that is after Jess decided to buy a boat! He has always wanted one and when we realized we weren’t going to be able to rent one for the weekend the wheels started turning! He found a great deal online and jumped on it! He is now the proud owner of his very own boat! We had a great time at Bear Lake with my family and the next few weekends going out on the boat. The rest of the summer (one week) was spent getting wood, fishing, 4-wheeling, and just hanging out.

No comments: