Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clarence the Curious Calf!!!

Anya has a book called Clarence the Curious Calf, which has a little squeaky cow on it. She was playing with her toys yesterday, and this book was partially under the couch when she stepped on it and it squeaked. She was so scared and started screaming because she didn't know what had made that noise. I quickly grabbed her and the book to show her that there was nothing to be afraid of. She, however, wanted nothing to do with this awful squeaky thing!! She would not come near it. If it was on the floor, she would crawl on the couch. If I put it on the couch, she would jump on to the floor. I thought it was so funny. (I know I am a terrible mom, and she will probably have nightmares about this stupid cow book that her mom used to tease her with.) Anyway, this is a video of me trying to give her the book. I thought you might get a laugh out of it as well. By the way, when she saw the book today she made a little detour around it!!

4 comments:

whitney.evan said...

Haha I got a good laugh-good way to start my day! Don't worry I tease Chad with his pacifier all of the time cause its just so dang cute. P.S. LOVE the new blog look!

McKenna's page said...

Poor girl. Ha ha that is pretty funny. I'm sure she will get over it.

Josh and Alayna said...

Oh what a scary squeeky cow. I love how she tries to run to you, but you have the book. Cute new look!

Danielle Selander said...

thats hilarious. poor thing is going to hate cows for the rest of her life!