Monday, December 10, 2012

We are still here....are you?!?!

 
So, it may seem like we dropped off the face of the planet for let's see about....10 months!! I am totally slacking in the blog world. I really do like doing this, life just happened. By happened, I mean we took a new job, went camping, went to Malad, relocated, enjoyed our summer vacation,had a couple of weddings, started new preschool and new job, started baby sitting, had mutiple birthday parties, got a dog I said I would NEVER get, played in a Turkey Bowl, were amazing cheerleaders at said Turkey Bowl, got new callings....you get the point. In fact, it has been so long that blogger has a new format. Well I don't think that I am going to do an updated month to month post today, I am just going to post my favorite pictures since i last updated. So, here are our life happenings in pictures! Enjoy!!!!


















 




 








 






















3 comments:

Stefany said...

HOORAY!! I am so glad you are back! Now, I want more updates:)

Nancy Willie Welper said...

I'm so glad you're back, too!!! Haha... these pictures are so, so, so, so cute!! I loved all of the adventures that you and Jess and the all of the babies had while we were in New York!! Haha, they are hilarious and it looks like you guys made some awesome memories! Anyway, lovely post - and I'm looking forward to more! haha :-) Love you guys!

Shannon said...

i love your new family pictures! keep writing, em!