Monday, September 27, 2010

The time has come!!!

I have decided that it is time to make this cute little blog of mine private. Please leave your email address and I will add you to my list. Also, please note if I know you I will add you. I don't care if it is friends, family, or just acquaintances. I know I read some peoples blog and they go private and I am hesitant to leave my name because I don't know if they want me reading it. I really just want to get rid of the scary potential threats not the people whom I associate with. Even if you know me through a friend I am not scared to add you, so just leave your name and you are on. Unless, I have absolutely no clue who you are of course! Don't be shy. I will give you 2 weeks! Thanks, Emily

27 comments:

Whitney said...

mammaofchad@gmail.com

Melissa said...

i love reading your blog! :)
mel.lu4@gmail.com

Carrie said...

cejones.rn@comcast.net

Please add me. Seems like we had similar ideas at the same time. Can't say that I blame you. Good luck!

.sheena. said...

lilpinki28@yahoo.com

the Ashcrafts said...

carriemcash@gmail.com
Its Carrie McKnight, well Carrie Ashcraft now. Been a long time since college, but I'm such a blog follower! You're little family is so cute!

jed-laura said...

I'm know Jessie from Yekaterinburg- please add me...

jedrhien@gmail.com

Snidbits said...

shery_baby_v@yahoo.com

Barker Family said...

benbarker22@gmail.com

Ashley Millward said...

ashmillward@hotmail.com

Anne said...

aisom(at)yahoo(dot)com

Michelle said...

michelleyuyi@gamil.com

Tiffany said...

Tiffany Jones
tiffany.richins@gmail.com

Shannon said...

me, of course.

shannonbooher(at)gmail(dot)com

allison said...

I don't think I'm a scary stalker...
rockallredd@gmail.com

The Shields Family said...

chelsea.sistersue@gmail.com

Jordan and Lindsay said...

shumway05@hotmail.com

Olavesons said...

hailey.olav@gmail.com
:)

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

bradford and rach
bradford.huntsman@gmail.com

Jaclyn Wakley said...

Hey I just found your blog just in time. I wold love it you added me! jaclyng3@hotmail.com

Holly said...

hollybuckner(at)yahoo(dot)com

Val said...

vmnees@gmail.com

Val said...

vmnees@gmail.com

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Hey, I went to school with the Willie brothers in 2005. I just happened to come across your blog and am happy life has turned our so well for you. If you'd allow, I'd love to read your blog.
Jessica Martin (Frickey)
jaf236@nau.edu

Nancy Willie Welper said...

nancerella2000@yahoo.com

cantcount said...

kkoch@union-tel.com

Megan said...

Can you send an invite to my wifes email? grooviemeg@hotmail.com. Thanks.

JZ