Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's New?!!!


Goodbye, Corolla.........


........Hello, Journey!!!




Anya playing in her fort!!!

My little peas-in-a-pod!!!


This is the Uncle Mark-look-alike picture. I swear my mom has a picture exactly like this of Mark!!!


Wow! I cannot believe that February has come and gone! I am so happy that March is here, because that means Spring is on its way, right?! Anya can't wait for the snow to melt and the puddles to dry, so that she can go play at the park. I would take her, but I may have to put her in a swimsuit to get through all of the puddles. Because of that, I will dismiss the park idea for now. Not much has been going on with us lately. We did go down to Provo last weekend to celebrate Jess and Matt's birthday. We got a babysitter and went kid-free to a nice dinner at Tucanos! It was fun to go with just the four of us again. Believe it or not, sometimes I miss the pre-kid days!!! We also went to breakfast with my brother Jay. Anya was way excited to see him. We did do something unexpected on our trip, though. We went with Matt and Stef and bought a new car! We both went home driving a new Dodge Journey. I think Stef and I were more excited than the boys. It is crazy how fast you grow out of a car once you have two kids. I have been begging Jess for months now to get something bigger, and I guess this past weekend was my lucky day!!! I love it. It has third row seating that even Jess can sit in and not feel too cramped. So, hopefully we will be able to hold on to this a little longer than our Corolla - even with a few more kids.

3 comments:

allison said...

Sweet Ride! I am so jealous. Maybe someday we'll have real jobs with a house and a nice car... We should DEFINITELY have a reunion! I can't believe Tasha's prego again, how exciting! I would love to meet your little boy and see you again!

Michelle said...

What a fun date night! Love the new car! We are also realizing that we need a bigger car too, two kids just take up so much space. We are looking at some with third row seating as well, I'll have to check the journey out!

Holly said...

I love the new ride!! And I love your kids, they are so stinkin cute!! I want to see little Hugh again, he has grown up so much! Wish we lived closer, so we could see each other more often!