Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Anya!!!

Opening her presents. Anya's new "Pack-Pack"
Presents from her grandparents.
The "Calliou" cake.
Blowing out the candles.
He smiles!!! Look at my dimples!!!
Anya giving Huey a "tis".
Just getting some fresh air in the freezing cold.
Making noodles with mom.
Thanks aunt Steffy for my cute apron!!!
Anya turned 2 on Sunday!!! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I was looking at my post from last year on her birthday, and I honestly can't believe how much she has changed in the last year. She has the funniest little personality and is full of it. She has us laughing constantly, (even maybe when we shouldn't think she is funny)! She keeps us all on our toes! There is never a dull moment in our home unless Anya is sleeping!!! We had a little party for her with my parents, Annie 1 and Anne 2 (as Anya calls them), Carter, Jilly, and Jesse's mom. Jess and I made her a "Caillou" cake because, the girl is obsessed with this bald little cartoon man. Jesse even learned the "Caillou" theme song on the piano to play at her party. She got some really cute gifts from both of her "Mar-Ma's" Thanks!!! It was fun to have everyone come and share her birthday with us. As for our little Huey, he is for sure a heaven-sent baby. I tell you, I could honestly squeeze this boy to death if I'm not careful. He is so mellow and content all the time. He just started smiling and his little dimples melt me!!! Anya adores him and always lets me know when he needs something. I am so grateful for these two perfect beings in my life! I am so priviledged to be their mom! I couldn't be more blessed!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday little girlie! Hugh is adorable with his little smile! He's growing quick as well! Enjoy...loved the post!

allison said...

oh those dimples are melting my heart too, he is too stinkin cute. And you have a 2 year old! That's crazy! Hope things are good...I keep thinking that I need to call you and catch up...I will one of these days I promise.

Danielle Selander said...

I can't believe she is 2 already!! And those dimples on Hugh are TO DIE FOR!

Anne said...

Davi and Anya have the same bday. Special! :) Cute, cute kids Em. Drake says pack pack too. And wears his to church every week.

McKenna's page said...

Happy birthday Anya! Hugh looks so much older now than the last time I saw him, the dimples are adorable, boys are so cute with dimples. See you soon.