Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Latest Pictures!!!

Hugh's biggest fan-Anya

First time at church!
Uncle Carter
Uncle David (Hugh looks just like him)

Dad

Grandpa Huntsman

Anya & Grandma Huntsman
Here are just some of our latest pictures of our favorite little guy, "Huey" (as Anya calls him). This boy is the most easy-going babe I have ever seen!!! I can't get enough of him! Consequently, my house may or may not be as clean as it should be. He will only stay this little for a second, right? That is my justification!!!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is just adorable! Congrats...and I'm with you on the cleaning! he will only be little for a minute, and then he'll be into everything! LOL enjoy it while it lasts!

Danielle Selander said...

Cleaning is over rated! Enjoy those cute kids!! (does that dress i sent fit her?) miss you and loves

Stefany said...

Oh I miss him!!! I love little boys, and I cant believe he fits into that blue "daddys helper" shirt...Corbin only fit in that for like 2 weeks!

Balls Fam said...

He is so cute!! Dose it seem like Anya grew up over night with a baby in the house? You have very cute kids!! Good Job :)

allison said...

he is so dang cute, I want to see him! I can't believe you went home for Thanksgiving, you're brave! I wish i would've known sooner, and I would've tried to come and see you! How is it being a mom of 2?

Evan and Savannah McBride said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Congratulations Emily!!!

The Chambers Family said...

He is so cute!