Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Fun!!!

This month has seemed to fly by for me! I spent the last week at my parents house, babysitting for them while they went to Mexico. While Anya and I were there, we kept ourselves busy by making "Princess Fairy" or "Sugar Plum Fairy" costumes for the girls to wear for Halloween. We also painted and carved pumpkins. After I got home, we carved pumpkins at my house for family home evening. I was the "gutter/carver", Anya was the "colorer", and Jess was the "etcher/carver". I did the bat and moon while Jess did the "Gorda and Boots" (requested by Anya). I think they turned out pretty nice. Also, we found out this week that we are 99.9% sure we are having a boy. Our little Hugh is scheduled to arrive on the 19th. We are way excited to meet him!


11 comments:

allison said...

A BOY!!! I'm so frikkin excited. LIttle Hugh is going to be a doll! Anya is a sweet little fairy, she fits the part very well.

Balls Fam said...

Wow you guys are very creative!! Congrats on the baby boy, and good luck!!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

That's awesome you're having a boy! I love the name Hugh, it's so cute!

Holly said...

How exciting! I love the name Hugh.

Whitney said...

YAY for boys!!! :)

Michelle said...

I love the costumes you made, so cute and the stocking for Hugh! You guys are amazing carvers!

Evan and Savannah McBride said...

Emily, this is Savannah :). You're little girl is so adorable! And I didn't know you were expecting again, Congrats! Hugh is a super cute name!

Savannah McBride (Hoover)

The Shields Family said...

Awesome! Boys are fun! I thought you had him by now!! I was thinking this was the post to see him! Oh well Anya was a cute surprise!

Josh and Alayna said...

Yay! Little boy is almost here! You always have the cutest pumpkins and the cutest little fairy!

The Gilmore's said...

Emily,
I love that stocking you made! Would you by chance be willing to share the pattern with me! I am trying to make one for our new little guy, and urs is by far the cutest I have seen! Let me know!

Cami

Eardley Adventures said...

Emily, Congratulations on your new baby BOY! You dad came down to my room and told us that he arrived and all is well. That is good to hear. Today is Matt's birthday - Happy Birthday to little Hugh and Matt, just 50 years apart!

We are excited for you and Jesse!
Trica Eardley