Saturday, September 12, 2009

Before & After!!!

Before
After
Before
After
Before After
Before
After
By Viewer Request (only 8 weeks left!!!)

It seems since school started, we have not been up to much, yet it seems we are very busy at the same time. My dad made a cradle for Anya when she was born and never put the finish on it because he didn't want the smell to bother her. So, Jesse got to work and finished it for the new baby. We were suprised at how dark it turned out because it was just a clear finish. But, we love it! Thanks Dad and Jess!!! Anya likes to play in it and sing "Rock-a-Bye" to herself. We also re-finished a dresser for Anya's new room. I will post pictures of that later, along with Jesse's food storage room.

8 comments:

The Shields Family said...

The Cradle is beautiful!! You look tiny for only having 8 weeks left! Are you finding out what you are having?? I haven't heard anything about the sex of the baby. Hope all is well with you guys!

Barker Family said...

Ok so I missed the post where you said you were prego. I just found out last weekend. So Congrats a little late!!! Sorry I am a bad cousin.

Danielle Selander said...

You look gorgeous!!! And I cannot believe how big Anya is! Wow! The Cradle looks great!

allison said...

you and cradle are both gorgeous! You look awesome for having only 8 weeks left...hope everything is going great!

Tiffany said...

That cradle is adorable! Nice work! Also, I only wish I could look so adorable with only 8 weeks to go....I felt huge from the beginning! You're a cutie!!

Josh and Alayna said...

Nice job on the cradle. Can't wait to see a new little baby in it. You look great and ANya is cute as ever. Good luck!

Leacayoungart said...

you are such a cute prego. love it. cute cradle too.

The Chambers Family said...

You look great! The cradle is awesome!