Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lagoon & Rainy Days!!!


This past weekend we went to Lagoon. We knew it was supposed to be a rainy day, but I kept praying that it wouldn't be too bad. It rained the entire way there, but right when we got to the park, it stopped! Yeah!!! At first, we weren't sure how Anya would react to the rides, so we didn't pay for an all-day pass for her. We went on one of thier complimentary rides and she loved it! That is when we decided it was worth it to pay for her pass. She loved the rides and had so much fun. She even rode a few all by herself. I was afraid that she would try to climb out, but I think the excitement of it all kept her sitting pretty still. She rode on "Puff the Dragon," and when it stopped at the end, she just looked up and said, "WOAH!!!" Matt and Stef showed up at the end of the day, and right after they got there, there was a downpour of rain!!! It only lasted about five minutes, but we were all soaked after it. Luckily, my mom had sent a rain coat for Anya. She thought she looked pretty cute. It turned out to be a great day and we are so glad Anya enjoyed herself!!

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

She is so cute. She seems dainty and sweet. Looks like you had a great time...good for you guys.

Josh and Alayna said...

I am glad it didn't rain too much when you were there. We went to Salt Lake saturday and it poured on the way down. I am glad you guys had a good time and Anya enjoyed it. Hope you are feeling well.

allison said...

How fun! I miss Lagoon! How have you been feeling?

Kim said...

Looks like you had fun! How are you feeling?
I'm bummed, this will be the first summer in a LONG time that I wont be going to Lagoon. I figure it wont be too exciting with a new born, and whats the use of going when I'm still big and Preggo!
I'll enjoy it through you!