Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Babies, Baseball, and Belly-Dancing?!

Well, here are our most recent pictures. Anya is now 5 months old and can sit up by herself. She is still just a little wobbly. By the end of the week, I think she will get the full hang of it. We went down to SLC the other weekend to go to a Bees game with my family. It was so hot, but still fun! We also ran into my good friend Holly at the entry gate. Small world huh?! Grandma Karen just got back from her trip to Europe, and this Belly-Dancing outfit is one of the things she brought back for Anya. It is so funny. Jess said that this is the only time she will be able to wear it and maybe Halloween. He also said that she would never leave the house in it because of the lack of modesty, you know.

8 comments:

Danielle Selander said...

Darling. Just darling. I can't believe how big she is! And that little outfit...hilarious! I love her sweet little face. :) miss you!

Mary said...

She's a cutie patootie! I love the belly dancing constume. She looks like she doesn't quite know what to think of the costume, though. Love it!

Holly said...

It was so fun to see you!
I can't believe she is already sitting up. She is such a cutie. Love the belly dancing outfit too!

Leacayoungart said...

She is so cute! That outfit is adorable.

Anne said...

Ok, Em. She is SO stinkin cute. She looks JUST like you. And we all know that Huntsman babies are the cutest thing ever.

Michelle said...

The top picture Anya looks so much like Jillian! I love her belly dancing outfit! You will have to teach her how to shake it.

Matt Willie said...

Don't worry Emily. I'll teach her how to shake it.

Danielle Selander said...

okaaay... time to update! she is a doll. and i love the picture of you and her..i think she is wearing a yellow shirt. love it. she is adorable and I can't wait for more pictures! :)