Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation & Moving!!!


As you can see, our month started out with a trip to Laramie, for Jesse's graduation. He fianlly did it after almost 6 long years. He graduated at the top of his class, being selected as one of the top 20 students. We were so proud of him! Yeah Jess!! Then a few days later we packed up and moved to our new home. So, here we are, officially moved into to our apartment in Cokeville, Wyoming, "Home of the Cokeville Panthers". We were a little discouraged when we came to look at the apartment, knowing it was probably our only option. But, after some creative arranging/decorating, we love it! It's just your simple two-story apartment with two bedrooms and one bath. Here are just some pictures for you Danielley. Anya's room isn't quite finished, so I will have to post them at a later time. As you can see, she is growing up so fast. She will be 4 months on Saturday. I can't believe how fast time has flown by!

6 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Congrats on the graduation. I think the apt is decorated very cute! Nice job Emily!

Kim said...

Congratulations on the big graduation! Im happy to hear that the move went well...and I love your house! It looks super cute and I'm excited to see a post when Anya's room is done!!

Danielle Selander said...

Your apartment is SOOO emily!!! I love it! I cant wait to see Anya's room too! I miss you lady!!! LOVE!!!
ps. that picture of anya with her eyes open wide is so cute! haha

Holly said...

Em, your house is soo cute! It is so good to hear that you are nice and settled. And congrats to Jesse on his gradutation! Can't wait to see pictures of Anya's room:)

Anne said...

So how's Cokeville treatin you? Hope everything is going great! How would it be do be graduated and have a real job? We may never know. :)

McCall and Tyler said...

Hey Jesse! It's your friend, McCall. I just came across your blog on my sister's page. Just want to say Congratulations on all the wonderful stuff in your life! You have a beautiful wife and child. . .and you are teaching music!! (me too!!!) Hope all is well. My website is www.mccallerickson.com